Monday 17 September 2018

First impressions

I've just collected my new Ebike, and I wanted to record my first impressions.....wow wow WOW!
I haven't had much of a go, as it was nearly 6pm by the time I left the shop, but I was rendered speechless with the first push on the pedal! I only got 100 yards before I had to stop and catch my breath!
Just wow!  That's all I can say  right now! I had a little spin when we got home and normally getting up our steep  drive is hard and I only make it about one in five attempts. ...I just breezed up there without changing gear or even getting out of breath!
I normally feel like a hero at the top of our drive if I make it to the top...I am going to have to up my game if I want to feel heroic at the end of a ride maybe...
:D
X

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To have spoken to you when knowing the bike was coming and the anticipation of wondering how good it might be,It has been so nice to see it has been far better than you ever imagined, a real lot better, Its fantastic to see how good the bike works and how excited you have been when using it, I love ur new bike, i see how much its added to parts of ur life

    ReplyDelete